Website Owner Manual (10)
If your site has a footer
1. Scroll all the way to the bottom
2. Click Admin Dashboard link
If your site does not have a footer
1. Roll your mouse over About Me menu. A floating menu with Admin Dashboard link will appear.
2. Click Admin Dashboard link.
3. Provide your credentials and click Log In
2. Click your name in the upper right corner
3. Click Edit Profile
4. Click Edit button to update card info.
5. Edit Credit Card info, update Billing Address
6. Click Submit
2. Click Listings menu in the left column of your Admin Dashboard
3. Click Add New button
4. Provide listing Title. It will be displayed to users when they open listing details or search it on Google, Yahoo! etc. You can use their property address or something to highlight your listing, e.g. "Beautiful home for a big family!"
Once a listing gets a title, your website will automatically create a unique mnemonic link for your it. The link is located right below the title. You may copy it and use in pages, posts or other listings to redirect users to this listing.
5. Make sure your description editor is in Visual mode. It will give you more formatting options and provide access to additional features, like external links or video integration.
6. Property remarks. If you have a YouTube video for your listing you can uploaded here. See how to add YouTube videos to listing.
In this section you can also add files, (inspections, reports, etc..) , see how to add files to listing.
Review description sample for more info.
7. Configure Listing Details. Status dropdown let's you choose "On Sale" or "Coming Soon" status. If you choose "Coming Soon" the system will display "Coming Soon" banner across your featured image. You may change this default text to whatever else you like.
The rest of the parameters are not mandatory, so configure whatever is available.
8. Add images to your listing. Upload as many as you like, the system will display them all on property details page as a slideshow. Please note, to add several images at once select first image from the Media library, then hold "Shift" key down on your keyboard and then select the last image you would like to add. The system will select all in between.
Check How to Upload Images? for more info on how to add images to your Media library.
9. Set featured image for your property (see How to Upload Images). This image will show on the Listings page as the main picture for your listing. If you do not set the featured image, the system will use the first uploaded picture from Gallery Images.
IMPORTANT! Don't forget to add this image to the Gallery (see below). Otherwise, the image may not show in Listings page.
10. Type of sale selector ("I offer it for..."). Choose your type of sale:
a. Online bidding (used for Online Auctions and Auction LITE)
Ends on - choose the end date and time of the auction.
Pricing Options - the starting bid of your auction.
Reserve price - the minimum price at what the seller is willing to sell their property.
b. Traditional sale
This is a traditional real estate type of sale, where the system will allow you to receive and negotiate offers online paperless.
Sale Price - listing price.
Show Offers - if you choose this option, your buyers will be able to see each other offers. Use this option if you like to make your sale more transparent for your buyers.
Choose this option if you offer your property for rent.
Monthly rent - monthly rental fee for you property.
11. Scroll back to the top and click Publish button to make your listing live. Alternatively you may save it as a draft by clicking respective button. In this case the listing will not be published, so you may come back and publish it later.
To add a picture to your page, post or listing click button Add Media. It opens up a popup with the contents of your Media Library. You may select a picture from there or upload new following the setups below.
1. All images available for you to use in your website are in Media Library. You may access it any time by clicking respective button in the main toolbox at the left.
2. The content of your Media Library is displayed when you click Media button in the toolbox or select images in other pages, e.g. in listing description, listing gallery, featured image etc.
3. To upload new picture (or pictures) click Add New button.
When you open Media library from pages, posts or listings this button is titled Upload Images. Though it does the same thing.
4. Upload images. You may drag and drop files to highlighted area or select them by clicking button Select Files.
Adding video is extremely easy. Just copy that Share link from YouTube and paste it to the place you want your video to appear. That's it.
This method makes your video to take the whole width your website page. If you would like to re-size it add the following construction to your page:
[embed width="480" height="360"]Your video URL[/embed]
Replace 480 with desired width, 360 with desired height, Your video URL with the URL from Share link on YouTube. You may define either only width or only height and the website will automatically calculate the other.
Here is a sample listing description
Great Evergreen Home for Auction-LITE. Large 4 bedroom home with access to the rear; bring your motorhome. Great for large family. Pleasantly situated in a large circular cul-de-sac. Close to Evergreen Schools. Great for investor or owner occupied. A little TLC and units will shine. Lot’s of potential. Long driveway. Current rents do not reflect rental rates. All tenants month to month.
Check out our video:
Auction-LITE! Bid online at my-domain.com. Starting Bid $700,000. The auction ends on Tuesday, Sept 22, 2015 at 3:00 PM. Buyers and agents can bid online anytime from the beginning to the end of Auction-LITE. For information on how to get approved and bid online Click Here!
Open house date: Saturday & Sunday, Sept. 19th & 20TH from 1:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Auto Bid Option. You may place your bid up to the “maximum high” that you are willing to offer on the
property. The system is designed to raise your bid in increments of $1,000 above the last bid placed only.
Example: If the current bid is $100,000 and you set your “maximum high” of $150,000 the system will
raise your bid only to $101,000 and you will be shown as the high bidder. If someone places another bid
of $102,000, the system will automatically increase your bid again to $103,000 and so on. If someone,
places a higher bid, say $120,000 the system will automatically increase your bid to $121,000 and so on.
However, if someone places a bid of $151,000 or greater this person will be selected as a high bidder and
the system will no longer increase your bid since your “maximum bid” would have been exceeded.
Bidding Auto Extend – Our system Prevents Last Second Bidding by Automatically Extending the Bidding
Time. If a bidder places a bid within 5 minutes of the end of the bidding time, the system will
automatically extend the bidding time by 10 minutes in order to allow other bidders the opportunity to
Attention Winning Bidders! Please have your agent submit a signed purchase agreement to the seller within the time specified in “sale terms and conditions” (please see the posting details). If you do not have an agent, please Contact Us.
If you win the auction and the seller accepts your bid, but you back out without submitting a contract, it will be considered as a breach of auction participation rules and you may be liable for a $500 withdrawal penalty fee charged to the credit card you provided for identity verification. If you did not provide us with a credit card, we may invoice you for that amount.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
For more information contact Listing Agent:
Douglas D. Walls
1611 Chenoweth Drive
Tullahoma, TN 37388
2. Click Pages in the main menu at the left
3. Click Add New button
4. Add Title to your page.
Once a page gets a title, your website will automatically create a unique mnemonic link for your page. The link is located right below the title. You may copy it and use in other pages, posts, listings to redirect users to this page.
6. Finally, click Publish to make your page live.
1. To add or edit menu items roll your mouse over Appearance item in the main menu at the left (you may need to scroll down to find it) and then select Menus from the menu.
2. Select the menu you would like to edit. Menu location is specified in parenthesis. You have to click button Select to apply the selection.
3. Choose the page you would like to add. Note, there are three options to choose from. If you just have added or edited a page it will appear in Most Recent. You can see all your pages in View All. Finally, if you have a lot of pages or can't find the one you need, you may use Search tab.
4. Select pages you would like to add. You may select several pages and add them all at once.
5. Click Add to Menu button. This will add selected pages to the bottom of Menu Structure.
6. You may re-arrange items in the menu by dragging them up and down. Dragging them right, creates submenus, e.g. a drop down when user selects the top level menu.
7. Finally, click Save Menu button to publish your changes.